3 x Electrical Mechanical Technician
- Rare combinations of skill and attitude needed
- Exciting start-up business
- Permanent fulltime roles – $110K – $120K p.a.
- Open to qualified international applicants
About the Company
Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) are a $40b global agri-business. They have committed to building a new milk processing plant in Tokoroa and there is much to be done.
About the role
The Electrician Mechanical Technician role is responsible for delivering increased plant reliability and performance through the execution of preventative and predictive maintenance programs. This position is a key role within the operations team as all services must be optimal and reliable for safe, efficient, and continual operation of the site.
- Fault finding on all equipment including mechanical / electrical and pneumatic
- Ensuring machines and equipment on site as safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose
- Maintaining a quality preventative maintenance program
- Ensure accurate record keeping and updating CMMS
- Responsible for monitoring all key metrics
- Be On-Call (on a roster) to repair breakdowns
Education / Experience / Skills
- Computer literacy for the monitoring, responding and fault finding of process control systems.
- Experience in manufacturing environment, preferably with dairy manufacturing.
- Advanced problem solving and fault-finding skills.
- Computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and planning.
Dual qualified – electrical (registered with EWRB) and mechanical.
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Nick, Andrew, Peter or Cameron on 08 8373 1122 and Email your resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting J3154 or apply via www.agrecruit.com.au